parking fog

mistakendavis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nathandspringer.com
i was walking around downtown and went into this paking garage. there was a fog that had collected inside, i have now idea why but i think it looks cool.

fog.jpg

Looks eerie. I think its a cool shot too.
I'll also add that I have been snooping around in your photobucket pics and I am impressed with your work!
I don't think theres any pics that I DON'T like , out of the ones you have showing ....
I LOVE the 'Jessica' portraits in particular ...they're the shots I looked at first and they're what hooked me into looking at the other groups ..
Can't wait to see more from ya ! :)

i think i misread the title too haha but anyways nice shot and i agree with the other person (too lazy to look at their name) when lookin threw ur photobucket u have some very good shots there and ur like me too lazy to make our own site when photbucket allows us to display our stuff easily haha

thebigbillybob said:
i think i misread the title too
:lol: So did I.. For some reason I read parking frog and was like.. huh? However, I do like the shot. I think it could use some color management maybe.

Interesting shot and slightly weird too.

mistakendavis said:
thanks everyone maybe i should just put a frog in the picture and then it will save everyone time from looking looking for something that isnt there
Haha.. that would be funny... you know.. won coming just out of the fog with a bandanna and an M5 silenced or something..... :shock:

I like the b/w other than.. we seem to have lost some of the fog which is what makes the picture so cool.

:LOL: @ gangster Kermie.....
Now all we need is Miss Piggy leaning against one of those pillars in her working-girl getup :shock:
Anyway ....as Karissa pointed out ...I DO see that a little fog has been lost in the b&w but I'm leaning more towards that version ... it lends more 'eerieness' ..... :D

Most reactions

Back