J John Godwin TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2009 Messages 38 Reaction score 0 Sep 25, 2009 #1 Took someones portrait in the padded cell of a derelict mental asylum I can't seem to stop shooting...
Took someones portrait in the padded cell of a derelict mental asylum I can't seem to stop shooting...
mooimeisie TPF Noob! Joined Feb 17, 2009 Messages 711 Reaction score 12 Location Edmonton, Alberta, Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 25, 2009 #2 I do like you obsessiveness with this location. I think this photo is great, dark enough to convey the feeling of the room but able to see details, the light at the top being an unreachable out and the look of despair on his face. Good job.
I do like you obsessiveness with this location. I think this photo is great, dark enough to convey the feeling of the room but able to see details, the light at the top being an unreachable out and the look of despair on his face. Good job.