Party shot....

i also think it is nice...maybe it is because of the ladies cloth being the in similar color of the background that bother you

A well-caught action shot, but background is a bit cluttered and the guy's legs are cut off. Also try cropping/cloning out the thing on the wall on the right.

you go to some cool parties :p

good action capture otherwise, i'd also clone out that thing on the wall. you might even be able to just crop that part of the picture out and maybe a little off the top as well... i'm really drawn to his eyes by the lines the girls body creates and just they have that sparkle that makes people pictures come more alive :)

thats an excellent picture, everything looks so natural, i think its probably because the woman's top is grey aswell as the background.

super capture, but the editing needs somthing else.

your mask isn't very good on the pantleg, i can see where the floor hasn't been desaturated, and i think if you made the background more contrasty, and then darker overall that it would look better, or perhaps in straight color

At a glance the palm of her hand seems to be too light for the shadows of the rest of the image. Make sit look fake. The rest of it looks pretty good.

I'm a beginner and I was wondering how you did that. How did you make the two people in the forefront only in color and the rest in gray?

This is a total noob comment and I have no experience but try adding the slightest(very very little) bit of green(or other color, I tried to pic something I didn't see) tint to her sweater make it seem to stand out rather than be considered for the background.

Most reactions

Back