Passing storm

sheyene29

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C more than welcome as usual, the good, bad and ugly! (how else is a newbie to learn?? lol).

Which crop do you like?

008b-1.jpg

008c-1.jpg

Despite the fact they have different names, I'm hard-pressed to see any difference between the two. I will say that I'm not a fan of those heavy borders however, and that I think the image would benefit from a slight brightening of the clouds in the middle lower background.

Just figured it out. I would have to vote for the top one; it seems a more pleasing balance of sky and cloud to me. Where was this shot?

Despite the fact they have different names, I'm hard-pressed to see any difference between the two. I will say that I'm not a fan of those heavy borders however, and that I think the image would benefit from a slight brightening of the clouds in the middle lower background.

Just figured it out. I would have to vote for the top one; it seems a more pleasing balance of sky and cloud to me. Where was this shot?

Thank you for the critique:).

I shot this in the East Kootenays (Elk Valley to be precise). I'm very lucky to have a wealth of beautiful scenery here.

Just curious, is it possible to only lighten a portion of a photograph without lightening the whole photo?? I'm a total and complete idiot when it comes to post processing.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back