What's new

Passing Time

can you tell me exactly how you did it? please, ive always wanted to know how to do it
 
rallyxe said:
can you tell me exactly how you did it? please, ive always wanted to know how to do it

http://www.photographycorner.com/vi...p=110735#110735 is a good write up. I followed it pretty closely with exception of using the polygon lasso tool instead of the pen tool as he suggests.

Took me about 30 mins to set up and shoot, and then about 3 hours of processing time.

Thanks for the looks everyone!

focus my friend... focus... ;)
 
Cool, I love those shots. I was thinking of doing a Matrix ripoff for my portfolio to freak people out!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom