ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2005 #1 Here's my live-in bro-in-law. Seems like the weekends there's not much to do around the house.....
J JonMikal TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2004 Messages 12,262 Reaction score 327 Nov 14, 2005 #2 nice exposure control.
darin3200 TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2005 Messages 2,078 Reaction score 28 Location Des Moines, Iowa Nov 14, 2005 #3 I like these kind of pictures, really good job :thumbup:
Chiller Mental case Joined Dec 14, 2003 Messages 9,739 Reaction score 271 Location F@cking Hell Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2005 #4 Now thats cool.!!!! Nice one.
Verbal $100 Joined Mar 2, 2005 Messages 2,904 Reaction score 148 Location Washington State Nov 14, 2005 #5 awesome.
mincel TPF Noob! Joined Nov 10, 2005 Messages 46 Reaction score 0 Location Enschede, Netherlands Nov 14, 2005 #6 Hey this is really cool.
FlightShadow TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2005 Messages 93 Reaction score 3 Location American Fork, Utah with my second home being Salt Nov 14, 2005 #7 very neat! and he's reading Harry Potter...
rallyxe TPF Noob! Joined Jul 18, 2005 Messages 204 Reaction score 1 Nov 14, 2005 #8 hey how do you do this sort of thing?
D David A TPF Noob! Joined Aug 17, 2005 Messages 472 Reaction score 8 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2005 #9 rallyxe said: hey how do you do this sort of thing? Click to expand... Many-many layers in photoshop.
rallyxe said: hey how do you do this sort of thing? Click to expand... Many-many layers in photoshop.
Knopka TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2005 Messages 543 Reaction score 14 Location CT, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2005 #10 Great work, mountainlander! How long did it take you? This is something I'd love to try. Would you point out a web site for some tips on how to achieve this effect?
Great work, mountainlander! How long did it take you? This is something I'd love to try. Would you point out a web site for some tips on how to achieve this effect?
ShutteredEye TPF Noob! Joined Mar 1, 2005 Messages 2,411 Reaction score 41 Location Arlington, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #11 http://www.photographycorner.com/viewtopic.php?p=110735#110735 is a good write up. I followed it pretty closely with exception of using the polygon lasso tool instead of the pen tool as he suggests. Took me about 30 mins to set up and shoot, and then about 3 hours of processing time. Thanks for the looks everyone!
http://www.photographycorner.com/viewtopic.php?p=110735#110735 is a good write up. I followed it pretty closely with exception of using the polygon lasso tool instead of the pen tool as he suggests. Took me about 30 mins to set up and shoot, and then about 3 hours of processing time. Thanks for the looks everyone!
woodsac TPF Noob! Joined Jul 14, 2005 Messages 5,712 Reaction score 260 Location In a black hole Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2005 #12 Good job :thumbup:
Knopka TPF Noob! Joined Sep 22, 2005 Messages 543 Reaction score 14 Location CT, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 14, 2005 #13 Thank you so much ! I'll try both, the lasso & the pen tool.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 15, 2005 Moderator 🛠️ #14 How cool is this???? While I have tentatively set foot into photoshop at last, I am still very far from knowing how THIS can be done!?!?!? Wow!
How cool is this???? While I have tentatively set foot into photoshop at last, I am still very far from knowing how THIS can be done!?!?!? Wow!
LittleMan TPF Noob! Joined Dec 14, 2004 Messages 6,648 Reaction score 145 Location Texas Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 15, 2005 #15 very nice! This is the first one I've seen that all the exposures are correct.. :thumbup: I need to do one of these some time!
very nice! This is the first one I've seen that all the exposures are correct.. :thumbup: I need to do one of these some time!