Patting myself on the back.

AaronLLockhart

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've been in Pheonix, AZ for the course of the past 5 days for a sales training program known as Top Hopkins Sales Mastery Boot Camp. I don't know how many of you have ever heard of Tom, or his program. However, it has done wonders for me and my career (no, this isn't an endorsement thread. However, you must give credit where credit is due.).

This is his last Boot Camp session ever. So, my step father took the initiative of sending me out here for the course. This is not an easy course, by any means. There is about a college semester's worth of information crammed into a time frame of 4 days.

Anyway, there were a series of crystal awards to be given for various reasons, and it was my ultimate goal for the trip to not only achieve my diploma and pin from this course, but to win one of those awards. Well, I did, and I worked very hard for it, and I'm very proud of myself :)

$IMG_0647.JPG

Congrat's. Nothing is more satisfying then working hard and achiving a goal.

Thanks guys, these trips are very expensive, and I certainly don't make the kind of money to dump into coming. So, I'm fortunate to have family that values the investment in me as much as I do.

I haven't always been a person that my parents could be proud of. So, part of these achievements were geared towards showing my parents my gratitude towards them, and the hard work and dedication they have put into me.

Winning this award means A LOT to me. It shows that my hard work is paying off, and that I am surely becoming the man that both I and my parents would be proud of.

Congratulations!
So, what was your crystal award for?

They give you a test the first day you're there, and then retest you out for graduation, and I had the most improvement from the time I showed up to the time I left :)

Hey congrats but its too difficult task am I right..

I learned a few years ago that something is only too difficult if I tell myself it is.

Nothing is too difficult, and everything is attainable.

congrats on not only completing the course but obviously kicking some butt while you were at it :cheers:

Congrats Aaron. Tom's courses aren't easy at all. I wasn't able to attend one myself, but I know who he is and have read a bunch of his stuff and listened to some of his recorded lectures.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back