Pavo Cristatus & Primate

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A couple of captures of the same pea cock that SpaceNut had posted. Also included is a Gorilla that I thought was soul searching. C/C welcome, and thanks for looking!

1.) The Beauty Aspect

HightenedAwareness.jpg

2.) The..Quit Taking my picture aspect!

AngryPeaCock.jpg

3.) Soul Searching, and I wonder what you think of the eye color...intently changed.

SoulSearching.jpg

Cool photos. You had a different view of the peacocks than I had.

Yes...its cool to see how much of a difference a different angle results in. Thanks.

First one is fantastic

hehe, that gorilla looks STRAIGHT UP to be an illustration, very cool. he's got a very sly expression going on here, that slight purse of the lips makes me wonder what hes thinking . . . sometimes monkeys give off a sense of consciousness that really makes me sour on captivity. i don't really like the text though.

good to see some posts from you bud, its been a while for me !

good to see some posts from you bud, its been a while for me !

Yes, thanks. I have been unbelievably busy trying to put the finishing touches on a couple of weddings as well as working. I have been trying to be a bit more active. Thanks for the kind words!

Oh, how I like the reduction to colours and textures and patterns only that you created in your Photo 1 here! Photo 2 is the fun side of your photographing that peacock! Really nice capture, right on time. He does look fed up with you there!

Most reactions

Back