Payback is a B****

toofpaste

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Long story short. I work at a Sheriff's Office. The people I work with are sarcastic assholes that love to **** with people. Imagine that. So I got even. :lol:

The cop had to respond to an emergency call, and didn't have time to take all the leaves off, so he went like that! :lmao:

DSC09617.jpg

i cannot see how you got even .. I am confused now.

you moved his car in excess of 12'' from the curb in an effort to get him a parkign violation?

/confused

i cannot see how you got even .. I am confused now.

I stuck leaves in car. He responds to emergency call with hundreds of leaves on his car. He looks like idiot. I get even.

/explanation.

sorry for being stupid .... I thought it looked nice! ;) But then again, I am more an Army guy than a Police guy ;)

I'm just more of an asshole guy. :lol:

That's awesome! I love doing stuff like that..My band teacher actually kicked me out of band senior year cause she was tired of me doing stuff like that..she hates me.
You may have heard of this before, but on thinkgeek.com you can buy this little annoy-a-tron thing. It looks like a computer chip, it's magnetic and you can hide it somewhere. Every 2-8 minutes I think, it randomly beeps. You basically leave it in someone's office, and since it goes off at random times, so they can never time it. By the time the person is able to follow the noise, the beep is over...Probably the greatest thing ever. I haven't tried it yet..

asldfkjasfdl OMG

I want it!

That's awesome! I love doing stuff like that..My band teacher actually kicked me out of band senior year cause she was tired of me doing stuff like that..she hates me.
You may have heard of this before, but on thinkgeek.com you can buy this little annoy-a-tron thing. It looks like a computer chip, it's magnetic and you can hide it somewhere. Every 2-8 minutes I think, it randomly beeps. You basically leave it in someone's office, and since it goes off at random times, so they can never time it. By the time the person is able to follow the noise, the beep is over...Probably the greatest thing ever. I haven't tried it yet..

A bit pricey, but still looks fun ...

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/8c52/

Most reactions

Back