minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 24, 2013 #1 Was at the zoo Sunday and caught this little fella doing something I've never seen them do before. Any insight on what he's doing? And C&C is most definitely welcome. DSC05925 by longm1985, on Flickr
Was at the zoo Sunday and caught this little fella doing something I've never seen them do before. Any insight on what he's doing? And C&C is most definitely welcome. DSC05925 by longm1985, on Flickr
ceeboy14 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 5, 2012 Messages 2,566 Reaction score 788 Location Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 24, 2013 #2 Looks like he's getting ready to cop a few Z's. Or he's dying. It's a toss up. Either way, he's not being very peacock-ish.
Looks like he's getting ready to cop a few Z's. Or he's dying. It's a toss up. Either way, he's not being very peacock-ish.
paigew Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Nov 15, 2011 Messages 3,935 Reaction score 1,876 Location Texas (Hill Country) Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 24, 2013 #3 I would say dust bath??
minicoop1985 Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Sep 3, 2013 Messages 5,520 Reaction score 1,866 Location Appleton, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 26, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I think you might be right with the dust bath. He was kinda rolling around in the dirt when I got this. Or displaying colors thinking I'm a threat?
I think you might be right with the dust bath. He was kinda rolling around in the dirt when I got this. Or displaying colors thinking I'm a threat?