PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sayin' nothin' but would love to hear your thoughts :mrgreen:
Thanks for taking a look!

Peek

So how did you get past security to be able to shoot the agglutinator coils of the mass-transform subsystem of the reactor? You're living dangerously, Judi.

NSFW!

JK.

However, there is something sensuous about this image. I have absolutely no idea what it actually is, though!

The coils are nice, but the lack of detail in the lower left part is kind of distracting

A nice abstract. I can't help but feel like either the top or the bottom needs to be cropped off.
Maybe cropping to 4:3 and losing the top in the process? Hard to say.
Something about the comp is bugging me. Maybe it's just me. ;)

Ehhh... not really working for me PR - the large OOF areas just bother my eye too much. I think there's a good image here, but I think maybe you just missed it.

Ehhh... not really working for me PR - the large OOF areas just bother my eye too much. I think there's a good image here, but I think maybe you just missed it.

^Precisely that. I want to love it; the upper third portion holds such promise! But it all just breaks down, for me in the lower OOF portion.

Thanks so much for your thoughts all! It would appear a revisit is in order, we are currently being snowed in.... again... so it's not like I don't have time lol ;)

Jenko, I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets the "naughty" vibe ;) That makes it worth refining the idea!

Most reactions

Back