What's new

Peek

PixelRabbit

A naughty little bunny...
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
6,593
Reaction score
3,719
Location
Ontario
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not sayin' nothin' but would love to hear your thoughts :mrgreen:
Thanks for taking a look!



Peek

 
So how did you get past security to be able to shoot the agglutinator coils of the mass-transform subsystem of the reactor? You're living dangerously, Judi.
 
NSFW!

JK.

However, there is something sensuous about this image. I have absolutely no idea what it actually is, though!
 
A nice abstract. I can't help but feel like either the top or the bottom needs to be cropped off.
Maybe cropping to 4:3 and losing the top in the process? Hard to say.
Something about the comp is bugging me. Maybe it's just me. ;)
 
Ehhh... not really working for me PR - the large OOF areas just bother my eye too much. I think there's a good image here, but I think maybe you just missed it.
 
Ehhh... not really working for me PR - the large OOF areas just bother my eye too much. I think there's a good image here, but I think maybe you just missed it.

^Precisely that. I want to love it; the upper third portion holds such promise! But it all just breaks down, for me in the lower OOF portion.
 
Thanks so much for your thoughts all! It would appear a revisit is in order, we are currently being snowed in.... again... so it's not like I don't have time lol ;)

Jenko, I'm glad I'm not the only one that gets the "naughty" vibe ;) That makes it worth refining the idea!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom