Pentax Super Auto 110

snaremop

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
bigelectricbill.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Anyone have anything great to say about it? I just remember I hve one, and I was wondering if it was worth going out to buy a roll of 110 film to use with it. Has anyone ever gotten any cool photos with one? Any stories about using one?

It's probably one of the very best 110 cameras ever made. That said, it's still 110. Other than shooting it just because you enjoy using the camera, I really can't think of much reason to shoot 110 film. You can get 35mm and digital cameras these days that are smaller, and take higher quality photos. It could be fun though.

As the man said... do it just for the fun of it. Can't think of a better reason than that :)

Well thanks -
I don't think I'll waste my time and effort searching for 110 film until I am getting bored with the camera i am using!

I was wondering if you could still get 110 film, and I saw that you can at the Walgreens website. My next question was "Is there anyone still processing it?" I mean it uses the same chems, but the lab needs the right sized accessories to run it through the machines. Since it's heyday was about 30 years ago I was thinking those are the kind of accessories that get lost.

Ah.. memories...

When my father dropped off his old minolta 7000 (sentimental factor), he also left me a couple boxes. One had his Pentax 110 auto with the standard lens and the other had a minolta 16 QT. No idea where I would get film and processing for either... but it did remind me of some vague memories of my father shooting with them.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back