What's new

People, Fire, Birds - There is no Rhyme or Reason to this set

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Nov 28, 2011
Messages
5,014
Reaction score
1,968
Location
United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I helped some friends film a short little video project for a competition recently, and so I found time to take completely random photographs of the areas that we photographed while I was waiting for everyone to get ready etc...



1.


Mimicking those ads in catalogs where the guy has the jacket thrown over his shoulder because that obviously makes more sense than wearing it.

2.


Kind of a snapshot, but we had to engineer a small set where a ring of about 15-20 lights are glowing atop poles. Circuits are frustrating.

3.



4.



5.
 
These are nice. I like the first two portrait type shots, but there is really something about the bottom half of #5 that I really like.
 
2 and 4 were the best for me. Also liked the black birds in the grass... just not stacked...
 
i like both portraits, i like #2 better but both work for me.
like you said, 3 just looks like a quick snapshot.
I really like 4... great colors and nice composition.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom