People photography

yeah if you just wanna drive traffic to your site youre a spammer.

you have 21 posts, which is a lot considering spammers usually get weeded out rather quickly.

post some pics on here using the tutorial at the top of the beginners section, and get some feedback.

Let me see???? Hmmm you got 2 links at the bottom of your post that I assume are yours in some fashion. That would make you too a spammer. Lets see what was it you said? "you have 21 posts, which is a lot considering spammers usually get weeded out rather quickly."

How many posts have you managed with them 2 links attached?
He's posted 3 "look at my blog" threads in two different sections, and of his 22 posts only two are outside the "look at my blog" threads. Smells like a traffic driven site spammer to me. Sorry.

wish i had a motorbike.

wish i had a motorbike.

Here you are you can borrow one of mine :lol::lol:
937567308_ZuY2H-XL.jpg

He's not a spammer guys trust me. I've actually spoken with the guy. He's nt familiar with these sites seeing he's from another continent.

The Internet has been international for quite some time now. :confused:

its not that we're not nice bram (i think thats what you said lol), its that this site gets a lot of spammers trying to drive traffic to a site. the initial post seemed as though he just wanted people to go to his site. often times these posts can be generated by bots, as im sure youre aware. clearly since he is responding, it means that he has more interest in the community than getting hits on his site, and im sure that if he posts images, we would all love to see them and comment on them.

our apologies for jumping to conclusions tom. :D

No problem SrBiscuit!
I will try to manage to put some photos on here!
Thank you for your comments though, I wasn't aware at all that you all think about it like the way you do.
I'm sorry once again.

Kind regards,

Tom

its not that we're not nice bram (i think thats what you said lol), its that this site gets a lot of spammers trying to drive traffic to a site. the initial post seemed as though he just wanted people to go to his site. often times these posts can be generated by bots, as im sure youre aware. clearly since he is responding, it means that he has more interest in the community than getting hits on his site, and im sure that if he posts images, we would all love to see them and comment on them.

our apologies for jumping to conclusions tom. :D

No problem SrBiscuit!
I will try to manage to put some photos on here!
Thank you for your comments though, I wasn't aware at all that you all think about it like the way you do.
I'm sorry once again.

Kind regards,

Tom

Have you got any shots of my favourite flaces in Holland, Daventer, Alkmarr, Old Valkenburg ?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back