People photography

Hope this works!

DSC_0072-1.jpg

DSC_0459-1-2.jpg

DSC_0401-1.jpg

I'll post some other later on, maybe on another subject!
Thank you!

Tom

Misschien ook in Bergen op Zoom?

I never go there unfortunately, as I live in the south of the Netherlands!
I have been to Alkmaar once, been to Deventer as well, and Valkenburg is not my favourite!

Tom

Valkenburg is the only place i have been in Holland with hills, i stayed at a big manor house before going to the Elephant Treffen at the Nurburg Ring camping in -18

Misschien ook in Bergen op Zoom?

I never go there unfortunately, as I live in the south of the Netherlands!
I have been to Alkmaar once, been to Deventer as well, and Valkenburg is not my favourite!

Tom

Any where near Breda, stopped there once and stayed in a hotel that used to be a hospital

I am often in Maastricht, a city near Valkenburg.
Bergen op zoom is a place I never come near, just like Breda!
But what do you think of my photos now I posted them?

Tom

The chess shot i would have moved to the left to get a shot of the player making the move, the 2 men drinking i would have liked it shot wider to see if he was looking at a beautiful young lady crossing the road

The chess shot i would have moved to the left to get a shot of the player making the move, the 2 men drinking i would have liked it shot wider to see if he was looking at a beautiful young lady crossing the road

Thank you for your comments gsgary!
I appreciate it! The chess shot was in the heat of the moment as I'm not so familiar with people photography and also wonder whether they mind regarding privacy and stuff! And the guys in the tea drinking shot were actually just staring as there were only parked cars in front of them!
Thanks again for your comments and in the future I will have to look more to my composition!

Thanks,

Tom

I don't do much street photography, here's a few of mine shot on film with a nice small rangefinder i shoot them before they know whats going on

702264886_QuQuY-L.jpg

716310792_SkwhH-L.jpg

One with a 5D all shot from the hip
692259337_wU9E5-L.jpg

Ah nice! Yeah, I've heard that from the hip is a good way to do it!
I find it very interesting to shoot life and culture!
Thanks for sharing, I always like to see work by someone else!

Tom

This one was shot, as well as some of the others I posted, in Istanbul! What a trade is going on there! Fascinating!

DSC_0517-1.jpg

Tom

Most reactions

Back