People photography

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey all,

what do you think of people photography?
Not in like portrait photography but in like going out on the street trying to catch different habits and cultures!
Here is my blog, I just posted a new post on people photography! Also check out the other posts please!
Tom Ruben Photography
Critiques and comments are very welcome!
Thank you very much!
Kind regards,

Tom Ruben

post some pics, tom.

yeah if you just wanna drive traffic to your site youre a spammer.

you have 21 posts, which is a lot considering spammers usually get weeded out rather quickly.

post some pics on here using the tutorial at the top of the beginners section, and get some feedback.

you have 21 posts, which is a lot considering spammers usually get weeded out rather quickly.

post some pics on here using the tutorial at the top of the beginners section, and get some feedback.

Let me see???? Hmmm you got 2 links at the bottom of your post that I assume are yours in some fashion. That would make you too a spammer. Lets see what was it you said? "you have 21 posts, which is a lot considering spammers usually get weeded out rather quickly."

How many posts have you managed with them 2 links attached?

Let me see???? Hmmm you got 2 links at the bottom of your post that I assume are yours in some fashion. That would make you too a spammer. Lets see what was it you said? "you have 21 posts, which is a lot considering spammers usually get weeded out rather quickly."

He didn't create a thread telling people to click his link. If you are going to ask for C&C, post the pictures in the thread. People don't like to click links and will just go to the next thread.

I dont see him actively promoting/advertising those links. These are two very different things despite how you are trying to make them out to be the same. He made a perfectly valid point. Furthermore, he simply asked the OP to post the pics here. I say if you are too lazy to post to the site, I am too lazy to give any input.

I'm sorry guys, but I wasn't aware of the fact that you see this as spamming!
If you want me to post the pics on here, thats fine with me!

Tom

:lmao:
funny **** right there.

nice try, but calm down.:er:

oh and hover over the flickr logo. thats a link as well...totalling 3.

tom, since youre responding and clearly not a spammer...
post up! i'd love to see some of your stuff. :thumbup:

Last edited:
its not that we're not nice bram (i think thats what you said lol), its that this site gets a lot of spammers trying to drive traffic to a site. the initial post seemed as though he just wanted people to go to his site. often times these posts can be generated by bots, as im sure youre aware. clearly since he is responding, it means that he has more interest in the community than getting hits on his site, and im sure that if he posts images, we would all love to see them and comment on them.

our apologies for jumping to conclusions tom. :D

Oh SrBiscuit I was definately not saying that the folk on the forum were not nice. I simply stated to Tom that people here don't like spammers, I also gave him the link that shows him how to post photos directly to his posts. I am fully aware of the hate for spammers as well.

cool...i wasnt entirely sure...
clearly my dutch is weak. ;)

thanks bram! :D

Most reactions

Back