TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am new at this and would like feed back on this pic

sister_brother-6545.jpg

it is centered, soft, underexposed, flat, poorly posed, and her head is cut off

read this

I saw a crop, I'd like to show you, but you don't allow posting edit.

It stinks! Since you are just starting out you really should allow your photos to be edited. You are not good enough to post a photo that could not stand some retouching.

Perhaps you would share some of your work so that I might see what your work is like

Who? Me?

Can I post an edit, to engage you in discussion, or not?

You sure you want to go there? Why make you feel worse about yourself than you already do?

No not you but if you have a crop that you would like to share I would love to see it. Thanks

Scoody, do you need to butter your ears to get your head through the door?

No I think not let see

content removed

Last edited:
Ok. Thanks Ken.

I kinda like the image. I think it would be stronger if she were looking down at the flowers she's holding. I also immediately zoomed into the important stuff, thus my crop. My crop comes from how I tend to see things. 5 people will crop 5 differentbways. :lol: so, I now ask you to look at the two images, and compare them. How do each make you feel? What is stronger in one or the other? Take your time and think.

dd53dca1.png

Me? No. I have no illussions about my work and know it can only get better when viewed by a critical eye. Which is why I allow my photos to be edited. I see no use in posting a photo to be critiqued when at the same time not allowing anyone to work on it. The OP wanted us to be completely floored by his post and post nothing but "ooohs" and "ahs." He can post on SOA Photo if that is all he want.

Me? No. I have no illussions about my work and know it can only get better when viewed by a critical eye. Which is why I allow my photos to be edited. I see no use in posting a photo to be critiqued when at the same time not allowing anyone to work on it. The OP wanted us to be completely floored by his post and post nothing but "ooohs" and "ahs." He can post on SOA Photo if that is all he want.
You're an ass.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back