Pet Portraits

Rosie is looking good now she has been stripped

IMG_0226-XL.jpg
You are such a great dog owner. I love how your dogs are always exploring and having fun! Makes for much better pets :)

thankyou very much, it helps when they are very good off the lead, this is their favourite walk first part is fields and a stream that Archie swims in then in the woods through a valley following the stream

Rosie is looking good now she has been stripped

IMG_0226-XL.jpg
You are such a great dog owner. I love how your dogs are always exploring and having fun! Makes for much better pets :)

thankyou very much, it helps when they are very good off the lead, this is their favourite walk first part is fields and a stream that Archie swims in then in the woods through a valley following the stream
I am really impressed with the color and sharpness of this photo, great job. Ed

I am really impressed with the color and sharpness of this photo, great job. Ed

Cheers Canon 5Dmk1 + 24-70F2.8L processed in Capture One 7 hardly anything done to it

Found this while on my walk today

Where are these walks where you see all these awesome dogs?? What a beautiful shot of a beautiful puppy.

View attachment 70726

this Is actually our best dog yet. doesn't pee in the house. comes when you call it. doesn't attack kids (does knock them over and jumps though). stays around the house without going far. Goes in the vehicles no prob. Protective of the house to a extent. we have to chain it though because it goes after squirrels etc. and it attacks cats. It isn't a small critter fan. if you yell squirrel it goes hunting trying to find one. And might find a cat instead.
I think the previous owner used it for some sort of weird hunting. we've had it three years now. It usually stays in a fence (wont go far anyway) but like now we put it on a runner for the winter, it gets fat on the runner it don't run. Friendly though if it knows you. Otherwise hit or miss...

Last edited:
I thought you might like that one :wink:

At one point in time this area was the worlds largest cranberry bog, it was the original home of Ocean Spray Cranberry. Now it is over 1600 acres of wildlife management area located in Hanson and Halifax Massachusetts. And it just happens to be a half mile from my house :D

There is one main path that goes around the old bogs and then there are a half a dozen or more outer ponds with a few miles of trails.

Here are a couple more from tonight

Oh hai!

Bill: That place sounds great. If it were that close to my house, I'd be there all the time too. Then again, I live about 2 miles from a section of the Appalachian Trail, so maybe I should start putting my money where my mouth is. Or putting my foot where the trail is. Or something...;) I just checked where Hanson, MA is. Now I have ideas of what to visit the next time I'm visiting Rhode Island!

Let me know when you are coming and I'll make sure I am available to show you around :thumbup:

Keep in mind it's a great place for landscape photography in the fall.

The Bald Eagles like to hangout on this island.

Let me know when you are coming and I'll make sure I am available to show you around :thumbup:

Keep in mind it's a great place for landscape photography in the fall.

The Bald Eagles like to hangout on this island.

Definitely, thanks! The place looks gorgeous. Something about it makes me think it'll be great for some pinhole shots.

It's just one of those places where no matter how many times you go there you always find something you haven't seen before.

Here's mine.. I know over-saturated colours are and crappy technique. But in my defense these were taken an year back when I only knew how to point the camera properly and shoot, and these were not taken using an SLR camera. I'll take a few decent ones this weekend and post.
9074064119_3456e31cb1_b.jpg

11899935834_f8681a9750_o.jpg

Most reactions

Back