Peters' Service

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I made an after-hours visit to Peters' Service in Friedensfeld yesterday. Their lot looked pretty much like a junk museum, populated with cars of all makes, but mostly Volkswagens for some reason. I snapped a few, then proceeded to toy with them in Photoshop Elements.

Even though I did my best to make the place look gorgeous and trendy, I don't think the Peters will be using these images in their marketing literature anytime soon.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Personally I like the second, HDR never does much for me so I find the others a bit over the top with regard to processing; the fourth looks more like from a comic than a camera . Good eye and great composition though.

Thanks for the comments, people. These are not HDRs, just playing with levels in Elements :)

Nice series invisible! #3 & 4 are great. It's always fun to play around with the processing on these kinds of shots.

Well then whatever you did just tone it down some. :p
:) I'm only getting my feet wet with Photoshop Elements, and I don't even realise when I go a bit overboard.

Nice series invisible! #3 & 4 are great. It's always fun to play around with the processing on these kinds of shots.
Absolutely! Glad you like these, thanks for your comment!

Sweet!! I lke 3 and 5 the best.
I even like the P/P effects. well done IMO.

Most reactions

Back