A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 13, 2008 #1 - Last edited: Dec 23, 2008
Jeff Canes No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 19, 2003 Messages 6,194 Reaction score 29 Location Hollywood, FLA USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2008 #2 Dang how did I miss this, that is a really cool shot
dave196 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 108 Reaction score 0 Location The garden city, New Zealand Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 16, 2008 #3 Seriously? cool photo even if not.
roentarre TPF Noob! Joined Dec 13, 2007 Messages 368 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 17, 2008 #4 The view is very cool!
Mohain TPF Noob! Joined Dec 29, 2005 Messages 1,863 Reaction score 11 Location London, England. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 17, 2008 #5 Cool!
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Jeff Canes said: Dang how did I miss this, that is a really cool shot Click to expand... I wish there were another like it. dave196 said: Seriously? cool photo even if not. Click to expand... As far as I can tell. I'll know for sure next year. roentarre said: The view is very cool! Click to expand... Thank you. Mohain said: Cool! Click to expand... Thanks. Should of went HDR.
Jeff Canes said: Dang how did I miss this, that is a really cool shot Click to expand... I wish there were another like it. dave196 said: Seriously? cool photo even if not. Click to expand... As far as I can tell. I'll know for sure next year. roentarre said: The view is very cool! Click to expand... Thank you. Mohain said: Cool! Click to expand... Thanks. Should of went HDR.
A asseenonfuturama TPF Noob! Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 26 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2008 #7 a little hard to see. i don't know. even though there isn't much light i think more would've made it exciting. cool shot no doubt but a little boring. story behind it makes the picture
a little hard to see. i don't know. even though there isn't much light i think more would've made it exciting. cool shot no doubt but a little boring. story behind it makes the picture
A abraxas No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Aug 15, 2006 Messages 10,417 Reaction score 9 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 What it is, is all it is. Thanks for looking.