What's new

Phoenicorn's journey

phoenicorn

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
in my mind
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all I'm Christian Sparrow and I am looking for some pointers on improving my technique.

DSCF0047.jpg




DSCF0039.jpg

I will post more soon. Thanks for your time.
 
Last edited:
Nice colors and all but I don't really know what I should look at? It's a nice picture but I see a few things you could work on. What camera are you using?
What you could work on

PP (post processing)- If you have photoshop, use it. Your clouds look a little soft and so does the whole picture.

You're a tad out of focus.

Have a focal point and guess what??? Focus on it! Landscape like this doesn't *need* a focal point but It should have something that pops.
What's good!

You used the rule of thirds nicely.

The picture has great colors

Maybe something like this?
Create.jpg

All I did was adjust some colors and contrast
 
Last edited:
So you added another one.

This picture would be very good if you play with it in photoshop or gimp. Boost some colors and get that constrast up a wee bit.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom