Photo Assignment '08-COLD- Due Whenever

Sorry for the links, I can't figure out how to embed the image. But they're worth a small indentation of your finger to click on I promise.

A cold drive

InFromtheCold.JPG

In from the Cold

There ya go.

Thanks Tharmsen!

Here is the other one I linked to:

InFromtheCold.JPG

From this morning. We got hit with that ice storm many of you probably heard about in the news.

berries_1.jpg

Don't remind me! Beer there is only 3% alcohol because of the Mormons!!

Hey they aren't all that bad.

Sorry for the links, I can't figure out how to embed the image. But they're worth a small indentation of your finger to click on I promise.

A cold drive

In from the Cold

Edit: I took the links out and embeded the pictures in a later post.

Try posting from photobucket.

Here's my submission-taken today at the beginning of a heavy snow storm.

ColdCemetary.jpg

Thanks Big Bully, but someone gave me a tip for how to make picasa work.

ColdDrive.JPG

see :D

Tharmsen, looks like you've found a way to enjoy the weather today! I like the one of the fence (or is it a gutter?) with the row of icicles.

Nice job! I like how you froze the water droplet!

Tharmsen, looks like you've found a way to enjoy the weather today! I like the one of the fence (or is it a gutter?) with the row of icicles.
Thanks Eldrich. That's the railing on my back deck. I tried a couple of different angles and this is the one that I liked best. :)

Actually, I posted that picture right out of the camera with only a minor horizon correction because I don't like to do PP to my pictures, but here it is with only a contrast adjustment.. I think it looks much better. I was afraid you would lose the feel of just how hard it was snowing. This looks like COLD to me.

ColdCemetary2.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back