Photo Assignment #11 SUNSETS OR SUNRISES Due April 26th

Great photo's! Simply beautiful!

We have some really talented people on this forum, and thankfully we have a ton of people who are very talented in these assignment threads.
Thank you everyone for your participation!

IMG_0396.jpg

First post. :D

There's some awesome photos here. I'm kinda scared to jump in, but here ya' go anyway.

Rockaway Beach, Queens New York.

IMG_0396.jpg

First post. :D

There's some awesome photos here. I'm kinda scared to jump in, but here ya' go anyway.

Rockaway Beach, Queens New York.

Great photo! There is no reason to be scared, we have people at all levels of photography you will fit in great here! Welcome to the forum!!

Great photo! There is no reason to be scared, we have people at all levels of photography you will fit in great here! Welcome to the forum!!

Thanks. This is THE place I was looking for. I totally love it here. Great place to learn and further my love for photography. :thumbup:

Thanks. This is THE place I was looking for. I totally love it here. Great place to learn and further my love for photography. :thumbup:

You are right, it is a great place to learn, and make friends. We have a fantastic group of people here that are fun and are overly willing to help one learn.:thumbup:

Wow that is a sexy photo! I showed it to my husband and....:drool:he started to drool.. :lol: Nice one!

You are right, it is a great place to learn, and make friends. We have a fantastic group of people here that are fun and are overly willing to help one learn.

Wow that is a sexy photo! I showed it to my husband and....:drool:he started to drool.. :lol: Nice one!

That is a photo to drool over!! Very nice!:heart:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back