Photo Assignment #11 SUNSETS OR SUNRISES Due April 26th

Here is one for ya.....

sunset_red.jpg

I'm new to the site. Just working my way around the threads, and noticed this one regarding sunsets.

This was taken 29 April, and became my most recent desktop background. We're having reddish/yellow sunsets due to the nearby forest fires.

2463464356_7ef9ea46cc_b.jpg

Got out about 5:30 AM to set up and apparently forgot to reset something from the last time out with the camera. Lots of noise, but... anyway....

DSC_4626_edited-1.jpg

Kundalini, that was a great idea of having the moon and sun in one picture. I just don't think I'll ever do it seeing as how you have to get up at 530. Well maybe I will when I've been up all night but I'm sure the pictures will stink. Great pic.

Great job everyone. I seriously love this assignment, you guys are making my day everytime you post pics.. Thank you!

Better late than never... took this one on 5/8. The golden sunset was awesome and at the same time we had this pretty nasty stormfront headed in.

sunset1_sm.jpg

The particles that have been coloring our sunsets due to the forest fire have subsided somewhat, and we now have more hues available.

Hmmm. Looking at the preview, it's pretty grainy. I think I need to save it as a higher quality jpeg and upload it again.

Uploading higher res didn't change the dark cloud graininess.

2499542430_c7f20e2356_b.jpg

Most reactions

Back