Photo Assignment #11 SUNSETS OR SUNRISES Due April 26th

Here's one I shot the other day, C&C welcome!

2433708439_847f673070.jpg

Canon 40D / Sigma 18-50 f2.8 EX DC Macro / Speedlight 550EX
Shot at 18mm / 1/200 sec / F4 / ISO 1600

Here are a couple of sunsets I have taken photos of. I am in no way a professional and just used a point and shoot camera for these and they have not been edited.

This one I took at my parents place one evening. I wish now that I wouldn't have taken it at an angle, but oh well.
img_0943.jpg

This one I took while visiting New York last November. I was on a boat tour as the sun was setting over Jersey City. I realized later that the ISO was set way to high for this shot.

img_0161.jpg

taken about hour ago. I may have fudged with the saturation a lil too much and got happy with the dodge tool

2437385705_3015d34481.jpg

This is a big part of why I love this forum! Seeing everyone's view on things. It opens up my mind a little and gives me ideas. There are some really great shots here!

Definately! I get so much inspiration and amazement by seeing everyone's work. I also learn alot here :)

You guys and girls amaze me! I am really loving this assignment and what everyone is coming up with. Fantastic!

Jake, I actually really love the fact that you took the photo of the trees at an angle, it changes the perspective and brings in a new way of looking at the scene.
Thank you guys so much for participating! I am looking forward to seeing more submissions.

Here is one from last night...

IMG_0503.jpg

Sunset in Kuwait. My camera was in the shop back home so I grabbed my buddy's Kodak.

2440665750_1aee01ea87_o.jpg

I snapped this one today (one of many) in the Blue Mountains west of Sydney... was a fantastic view!

sunset.jpg

Took these with my Cell phone on my way to my farm, It looked alot better in person. Dumb Cell phones...

45495233290vi9.jpg

45495224330fv4.jpg

Wow great photos! Who would have thought that Kuwait was so pretty.
Exhale, I like the cell phone shots. Usually thats all I have with me to take photos.

They're so handy to have around, I wish i had my camera today when i was at my farm, there were around 15 fire trucks all doing there "Underwater" dive training, Quit the action, They also did a bunch of fake fire drills, The entire field is solid ice now haha

Most reactions

New Topics

Back