What's new

Photo bag stolen from car

No offense but your loss on both of your last cameras is your fault.... imo

Also neither were very smart of you.
 
No offense but your loss on both of your last cameras is your fault.... imo

Also neither were very smart of you.

No offense, but you're a douche bag.
 
No offense but your loss on both of your last cameras is your fault.... imo

Also neither were very smart of you.

No offense, but you're a douche bag.

Yes I thought that was a bit harsh, as well.

The fault lies with the scumbag thief.

No one 'deserves' to get anything stolen, although it's come to needing prudence to the point of paranoia in these times.

I can't fathom leaving my camera in the car overnight, but with an alarm system, darkened windows and a gated community, one would have thought enough caution was exercised.
 
No offense but your loss on both of your last cameras is your fault.... imo

Also neither were very smart of you.

No offense, but you're a douche bag.

Yes I thought that was a bit harsh, as well.

The fault lies with the scumbag thief.

No one 'deserves' to get anything stolen, although it's come to needing prudence to the point of paranoia in these times.

I can't fathom leaving my camera in the car overnight, but with an alarm system, darkened windows and a gated community, one would have thought enough caution was exercised.

Scenario 1: He went out in a canoe with a camera that costs a lot of money.

Scenario 2: He left his camera bag in his car instead of taking it inside.

Although not fully his fault blame is mostly on his side. Fully on his side for scenario 1.
 
If you leave a piece of meat on the counter for hours, do you expect the flies not to land on it? I'm not saying he diserves it. I'm not saying the theif should have stolen the equipment. What I am saying, in agreement with Live_free, is that it was his fault for leaving meat on the counter for the flies to feast on. He just said it a bit more blunt. ;)
 
If you leave a piece of meat on the counter for hours, do you expect the flies not to land on it? I'm not saying he diserves it. I'm not saying the theif should have stolen the equipment. What I am saying, in agreement with Live_free, is that it was his fault for leaving meat on the counter for the flies to feast on. He just said it a bit more blunt. ;)

So humans are no better than flies? Because flies posses the ability to reason?
 
No offense but your loss on both of your last cameras is your fault.... imo

Also neither were very smart of you.


Are you this heartless in other areas of your life? or is it an attempt to make yourself feel better about your own faults.
 
This thread is starting to take a nasty turn. The poor guy feels bad enough about losing his gear, and I'm sure he now regrets leaving it in his car (hindsight being 20-20), so dumping on him for it is not doing anyone any good. Constructive comments are one thing, but several of the above comments about it being his own fault are unhelpful, possibly hurtful, and just plain pointless.
 
^^^^^^ What Anty said!
 
Wow! Some uncaring souls around, but it does not surprise me.
I would think a community such as this forum would stick together though.
I can only say we all make mistakes, and there a those who cannot wait to take advantage of them.
Sorry for the loss, hopefully you will recover over a period of time.
 
File a police report then make a claim on your renters/home owners insurance? Crappy.
 
Put a Want to buy add on Craigslist in your area for a 5D Mark II and see if anybody contacts you.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom