I didn't know you could get a "rider" type for your car. I'm bad about leaving it in my car too.........I'll need to take it inside.
You don't think someone might have done this to "teach you a lesson." As already stated, it's probably someone you know. I hate to say teach you a lesson, but how many people knew you had all this equipment. SOMEONE in your community saw you put it there. Was it day or night. If it was done at night, I"m sure they didn't just go to every car and see what was in there. Tinted windows are tinted for a reason, to help outside people not see in. If it was at night, that just makes it even harder to see.
I hope you find it! Wonder what part of CA they would post it in under CL?
Just got back from Browsing SF Bay Area CL
I'm not familiar with SF but FS: Canon 24-105mm f4 L IS USM lens - $1000 (emeryville)
FS: Canon 24-105mm f4 L IS USM lens
Doesn't say it's with a box and the seller is looking for a 24-70 2.8 but you never know
Canon 17-40mm f4 - $585 (palo alto)
Canon 17-40mm f4
Vague on description. Says it's actual lens pictures
Another 17-40 My Canon 17-40L for your 10-22 (fairfield / vacaville)
My Canon 17-40L for your 10-22
Seems to be using the same concept for the tagging at the bottom of the ad as the ad above for palo alto
Not really sure where Emeryville and fairfield are to where you are, but that doesn't matter. They could post on CL wherever they wanted to. That's all I could find, I'm sure you're searching every day and have already seen these ads
~Michael~