Photo n00b eager to learn :)

flibbit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, everyone. I've had a recent rapidly growing interest in photography. By day, I'm a science nerd, but in my free time I've really becoming obsessed about learning photographic technique and exercising my artistic side. Just within the last few days I've upgraded my camera choice from an Olympus EPL1 to a Nikon D7000. As far as lenses for my new Nikon, I have the Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6 and an old Nikkor 28mm AF f/2.8.

Aside from learning the technical aspects of photography, I'm looking very forward to stepping up my international travels and taking loads of pictures. :D Next May my bf and I are going to a conference in San Sebastian, Spain, and I hope to spend some extra time there to go on some photography walkabouts. Then the following September my mother and I are returning to London, then visiting the Cotswalds, and Lyme Regis, so I'm really excited about pairing my growing love of photography with travel. :mrgreen:

While first and foremost I just love a good composition, I'm most drawn towards nature and architectural subjects.

I look forward to learning a lot from others here. :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back