Photo.net Site

pendennis

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I belong to a number of forums for photography, firearms, etc., but I'm at my wit's end with Photo.net. In June, I found the forum, browsed through the discussions, and decided it would be a great forum for membership.

I joined, followed all the protocols, and even spent $30 for the premium membership.

But, that's as far as things have gotten. I'm unable to post, send messages, even introduce myself. I get a message that I'm missing my name (?). I've sent several emails about the problem, and in December, I even sent a letter to their North Andover, MA. location, hoping someone may answer.

I even visited their other media, including Facebook, but it doesn't look like they monitor that site, either.

Does anyone here belong to Photo.net? If so, what are your experiences?

I'm not a member but I have read through some of their threads. Never tried to post though - sorry you're having trouble. I'm assuming you tried the Contact Us route already. I don't see any other options. Maybe create a new (free) sign on and then post the question/issue in the Photo.net Site Help forum.

I agree with Sharon. Once you can just get in and get a question posted in the open forum, even other members might be helpful. Of course, you do need to eventually make contact with the site staff so someone can get your name changed and give you credit for your membership. Good luck!

Most reactions

Back