What's new

photo of my place of employment

do you have the color version?
 
I oversaturated the shadows in the HDR conversion and didn't notice until I had stitched the photo as a panorama. I didn't feel like starting over from scratch, so I just processed it as a BnW photo. Suffice to say the color version was rubbish.
 
what software are you using for HDR
 
Get back to work! ;)
 
photomatix... still experimenting. I usually find myself making multiple HDR versions and then layering them in photoshop, which kind of defeats the purpose for me, unfortunately. I can just do that with multiple exposures and skip the HDR process all together.
 
I like the second picture best. The building looks like a simple garage until you notice the Aston Martin parked in front of it.
 
I like the second picture best. The building looks like a simple garage until you notice the Aston Martin parked in front of it.

yeah I like the juxtaposition in that photo fo sho.

here is another one I did from a different angle:



I didn't have to stitch this one ;)
 
Do you want to trade lives for a bit?

I'm sitting here in frozen Canada looking out at my dying Mercury.
 
no thanks, I love florida in the winter. Ask again in the middle of the summer and we can talk.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom