What's new

photo of my place of employment

well, I'm getting married at the end of March and we're going to Utah for our honeymoon... plenty of snow there!
 
what do you guys think?


Does Vincent Price still work at the parts counter??? And is Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, still working in detailing? Just wondering, 'cause it looks kind of spooky.
 
]Suffice to say the color version was rubbish.

And turning it into a B&W would make it good? B&W takes some thinking. A photo is not magically beautiful just because it is B&W.
when the problem is oversaturation in the post processing, I'd say yes, desaturating the photo is a valid alternative. What do you not like about this one?
 
well, I'm getting married at the end of March and we're going to Utah for our honeymoon... plenty of snow there!

I'm still pretty new, but was wondering if I could shoot your wedding?:lol:
 
I would love for you to shoot our wedding, but we've already got someone we're paying way too much to do it. Thanks for the offer though.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom