What's new

Photo retouching

jafelcan

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 13, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
chicago
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For those people looking to restore old photos or retouch new photos, I found a nice website. They also do slideshows and give prices for those of you looking at prices or dont know how much to charge. Its called Mr. Photo Retoucher and I gave them a photo and they did a really good job and I sent them the photo through email, paid them through paypal, and I had the photo back 2 days later. They are very inexpensive compared to what I have see out there in other forums or other websites. The website is Mr Photo Retoucher Home
 
ahahhah.. nice josh. But a lot of photographers already know how to do it.
 
Not really sure how to get clients.
Just start spamming photography forums.


I think it's funny how the OP says he "found this website...." Did he lose it somewhere along the line? Did he forget about it? Did he have epiphany?

It's also interesting to think he's gonna get TPF members to send him their photos in droves, given most do their edits in-house.
 
Yup LOL. Go to retirement homes. A lot of old pics to restore there.
 
I think it's funny how the OP says he "found this website...."
I think it's also funny that after searching the entire internets, he found a photo retoucher that lived in the same city he does. Imagine that.
 
no-spam-51-300x250.jpg
 
I think it's funny how the OP says he "found this website...."
I think it's also funny that after searching the entire internets, he found a photo retoucher that lived in the same city he does. Imagine that.

Not only that, the website domain name is owned by this person "Jeffrey Felcan jafelcan@hotmail.com" live in Elk Grove Village IL 60007. Then I look at OP's name.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom