photo schools

skatephoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
has anyone gone to or is going to photography school. If so any suggestions on good schools(not too expensive). right now im going to college and it really sucks worse than anything can suck. i hate going there, what i really wanna do is go to photography school or a college with a good photography program. thanks for ur help again

Not long ago Manda had posted a similar question here's her post; http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3477

I'm not too sure where you are located so you might want to share that information with us. I'm sure there are fine schools in Europe, but if you're in Vancouver it might not be mean anything to you.

Anyway you might want to talk to someone at your college. There maybe a program or at least classes that you can partake in. At the very least someone might be able to point you in the direction of another school.

good topic,

yeah thats a pretty good thread Twist, i just was reading it for the first time myself. didn't even know about that one in nz... but on the downside its in Invercargill!
10_2_10.gif

Another you can try from home is the New York Institute of photography which is a correspondence course through mail/email etc. I've heard really good things about it and its cheap. Just another option.

vonnagy said:
good topic,

yeah thats a pretty good thread Twist, i just was reading it for the first time myself. didn't even know about that one in nz... but on the downside its in Invercargill!
10_2_10.gif

So what's the deal with Invercargill?
Is it simply a disgusting place or just too difficult to pronounce?

whats wrong with Invercargill? if its close to mountain to snowboard and waves to surf im cool

whats wrong with Invercargill? if its close to mountain to snowboard and waves to surf im cool

lol, some people love it there! Its the sort of the town that everyone here likes to make fun of, there's one in every nation! All the surrounds of Invercargill are quite beautiful. Pretty sure you can surf around there and its not far from the snowboarding action either ;)

Its just when I read the name of Invercargill it reminded of this story:
http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4065

Most reactions

New Topics

Back