Photo slideshow programs / software

dabe3100

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi, I have been traveling and would like to put my photos and some short movies together in a slide show. It would be nice to get a variety of themes and transitions in the package. I'm looking for one which themes could be different for every country.
Any help in this matter would be great.
Thanks,

Have you checked the photo viewer came with your computer? I'm sure those included as part of any operating system have this capability. Otherwise, Google "photo slideshow software" and you will get more than a few possibilities.

Yes, their is no photo slideshow software on my windows computer. I don't mind paying for one but I would like one that I could use with loads of themes and transitions, so I could reuse it and the out come will be unique every time.

I’m looking into some software that has transitions and themes for a similar idea for different holidays. What’s easy to use but near professional ones would people suggest? There are a lot out there and some look like they just want your money and can’t deliver with an array of themes and transitions.
Thanks

I’m looking into some software that has transitions and themes for a similar idea for different holidays. What’s easy to use but near professional ones would people suggest? There are a lot out there and some look like they just want your money and can’t deliver with an array of themes and transitions.
Thanks
Welcome to TPF.

It is better to start you own thread, rather than hijacking (posting your question to an existing one) as hijacking is considered bad manners.

I would suggest looking through some of the reviews that can be found by doing a simple web search. I posted a link to a search above.

Been on google and their ant any that ticks all the boxes. Again I don't mode paying for it but just want to use one package.

Been on google and their ant any that ticks all the boxes. Again I don't mode paying for it but just want to use one package.
Good luck with your quest.

So no one uses any package for photo slideshows then that has many themes and transitions?

Check this app, many transition effects, music, dvd and other.
Oh, and most important - it has free trial! :)

I use and :heart: ProShow Producer. It it really fast to make a slideshow, and my clients love them.

if your looking for loads of options. transitions and effects, i use sony vegas for editing my videos and its fantastic for making slide shows. There are alot lots of templates you can get for different events such as weddings birthdays, business, its never ending.The only problem is if all you want if for is making slide shows its a bit pricy for that and there is a learning curve. Just thought id throw that option in there anyway. Not sure how fancy you want to get.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Back