What's new

PhotoBooth Pictures!!

Wow you people are seriously ugly. :)

Just wait until you have seen pictures of me then you'll probably wish you were born blind :p


lol1.jpg


Tried to make myself look like Milhouse van Houten in Simpsons
lol2.jpg


I gotta say that this one looks more creepy and scary than funny :D
lol3.jpg


lol4.jpg
 
Last edited:
Goes under Funny Photos category..
 
Ok... those last ones were just screwed up.... O_o
 
Well if you mean the pictures I posted I do agree that the last two pictures look more screwed up and creepy than the rest and I guess I didn't really realize that until I've posted them uhh kinda like when I impulsively taking pictures without really thinking about how the result would be and if I chose the right composition or not lol. Anyway I made another one earlier and I guess this is what I would look like if I had taken too much steroids :D. Tiny brain but lots of muscle and no smile at all lol.

lol7.jpg
 
Lol - still looks horrible.

Well maybe I suck at creating caricatures or maybe it is me that looks horrible lol jk. Maybe you could help me by pointing out how I could have made those pictures better and which part of the face I should and shouldn't have changed. I'll just post an original picture feel free to change it if you want lol.

30-01-09_1952.jpg
 
DOWNING, you look like the vilian from the Incredibles - SYNDROME!
 
ok my last try :p if it's still horrible I guess I will either have take a better picture or get a plastic surgery :D

Joker's unknown Asian brother.
lol8.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom