Photodate?!

mentos_007

The Freshmaker!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
WOOWWW.... you won't belive that :) well ok it is not a date but it might be a great meeting :) A friend the from local photographers society has just send me an e-mail asking if I wanna go out with him tomorrow, for a "photodate". :)
Ok, I don't know a lot about him, only a few details, that he's a photog, works for a studio, he shoots mostly weedings and so on... but I'm sooo excited! It might be a great meeting... both pleasure of taking pics and... pleasure of beeing with somebody who shoots too :)
I never had a friend who would go with me to shoot a bit, they always complained that they are tired and so on, and see what happened right now :D:D:D
Mentos is so happy that she had to share this news with you, guys :D

Hey, this sounds awesome! :thumbup: Any idea where you'll go shoot? I hope you have a great time, and share the pics with us! :)

yeah.. actually I will be a whole day with him, at 11 am we are going to the lake where is some kind of fair and we are planning to take some pictures like photojurnalism of kids there... then... we are planning to move somewhere else :) I dunno where coz planning is in his hands :)If I take something worth I'll definietly share :)

Wow! I think that's the most Smile Smilies I've ever seen anyone use in a post! You sound really excited. I hope it goes really well for you.

Good Luck!

Don't forget to take us some pics of your "photdate" ;) For our approval of course :) Have fun Mentos, it sounds very exciting!!!

hahah thanks all :) Ferny I'll think about the gossips... I don't know if you'd like to hear them or not... well I suppose you'd like to but I don't want to reveal the sectrets... sweet secrets... yeah :p

Amanda: definitely I WILL take photos of him :) so get ready :)

Ferny I'll think about the gossips... I don't know if you'd like to hear them or not... well I suppose you'd like to but I don't want to reveal the sectrets... sweet secrets... yeah :p
See! Even the sweetest user is filthy! :p

Nah, I wasn't talking dirty. I think we'd all be interested in how it went, what you did (not dirty) and if it'll happen again.

well ok Ferny... I agree... I think everyone have some dirty minds in their heads... :)
I will I will tell you something more... tomorrow... evening... later on ... :)

good luck, i can tell how excited you are just from your first post :)

oh come on Craig! I'm not waiting for a light there!!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back