Photographers around us

cool shots. and yeah i was thinking u gonna stick photos of yourself as well.

i have another question, whats that blonde girl wearing? no offense but just coz ur behind the camera, dont wear crap.

men should never argue about size you know ....

lol!! it was a big lens tho

i get a kick out of the local press photogs when they see my equipment and laugh because i use manual lenses with mechanical bodies. and how jerry rigged my system is. but the funny thing is ... they are slowly learning that i've got theyre asses kicked when it comes down to shooting.

(most of hte press photogs around here are great journalists with phenomonal equipment and no idea how to compose and make a great photo)

sadly I dont have very many photos of me at work however I have this funny one a friend took of me.
Link gone :(

Last edited by a moderator:
cool shots. and yeah i was thinking u gonna stick photos of yourself as well.

i have another question, whats that blonde girl wearing? no offense but just coz ur behind the camera, dont wear crap.

i believe that would be her disney uniform... but man, not exactly flattering...

This thread is so funny to me!!!
This is what I did yesterday.
I know we made the newspaper photographer totally nervous taking his picture. I know I hate being in random pictures taken by people I don't know.

I quite often take pictures of photographers with... NICER (and sometimes... they just happen to be SLIGHTLY bigger as well) lenses and cameras than me.

Great thread!

sadly I dont have very many photos of me at work however I have this funny one a friend took of me.

BigLenseweb.jpg

wow

impressive how this thread survives so long.... :) nice images by the way :)

ied love to meet the girl with the big lens! hehehe

Haha, you're funny. :)

I need some of that equipment! Now I'm jealous. Jeez.
And anyhow I would be with you on the race being boring to shoot - I would be one to take picstures of the poeple taking pictures too. ;)

It's a far better subject than you realized, hell I've been interested in shots like this for years. Sadly I have no opertunities to even attempt to emulate the concept. I love'em.

Actually, I did realise ;)... I just did not think it would be that well received on here :)

Good luck, I think you could also attempt!

thanks for posting :)
... not the standard weapons for a soldier, right?

haha, well it is for my career field as a photojournalist, though the 9mm side arm is my last resort in a bad situation.

Most reactions

Back