What's new

Photographic impressions of Veracruz/Mexico

I like this ocean view. Nice shot.
 
House is too tilted/falling over. Sort of odd framing as well. Interesting building is difficult to observe because of angle and extra sky . Rectabgle within a rectangular frame but the corners are sky. Sorry I try to always say something.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
 
House is too tilted/falling over. Sort of odd framing as well. Interesting building is difficult to observe because of angle and extra sky . Rectabgle within a rectangular frame but the corners are sky. Sorry I try to always say something.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
I wanted to make it look kind of abstract. But I am not very fond of this picture too. The building was by far not beautiful, only liked the symmetry about it, but couldn't handle it well in lightroom. Thanks for your feedback...

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom