Photography Book Question

Crushy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was wondering if anyone on knows of books about photography, like fiction books, or at least non-fiction with a story? I'm an avid reader, and it would be cool to find some books like this. You know, a book about a photographers adventures in africa or something cool like that? Anybody know of any that are a good read?

Brian

Type in the name of photographers, and you will see a long list. Google is a good start.

The only thing that comes to mind right now is a book that is a mix of comic book (european flavor) and photos. Not fiction either since it is the true story of a trip into Afghanistan by the photographer.

I haven't seen it yet so I can't tell you any more about it than what yo can see on the Amazon listing. [ame=http://www.amazon.com/Photographer-War-torn-Afghanistan-Doctors-Without/dp/1596433752]Amazon.com: The Photographer: Into War-torn Afghanistan with Doctors Without Borders (9781596433755): Emmanuel Guibert: Books[/ame]

I've read one of Joe McNally's books and while it wasn't a 'story', it wasn't an intructional text book either. It was quite entertaining.

I saw the movie 'City of God' which was about a young photographer involved in Brazilian gang wars. I'd guess that the book is pretty good. City of God (novel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Most reactions

Back