Photography Diploma

I like to think that my past gear is in good hands and isnt going to be chucked around as i have looked after it really well. Is there something wrong with wanting my old gear to be looked after?

I've just never thought about it before. I suppose it makes as much sense as any other sentimentality. Nothing wrong with it.

Anyway have you got any more of a specific idea what type of photogrpahy you want to do? Obviously you can't decide befroe but I'd say most people decide whether they want to do studio/glamour/editorial work or "field" photography, photojournalism.

cbay said:
Hey!

Well i am planning on doing a Successful Photography Diploma through "The Regent Academy".

Well I may have to become an assistant then to begin with, but I dont know where to start looking for jobs??

I did have a demostration of a Canon DSLR 350D today though and I was really impressed so I plan on buying one later this week and sell my Fuji S7000 so if anyone is intrested PM me.

Anymore thoughts for me??

You wanna make that big a jump? id go for a film SLR first.

Just ask at studios...I went to my studio asking for work experience, and they asked me if I had a saturday job...

No I much prefer a DSLR as Im more into the Digital side for convience and in the long run saves money i believe.

I am considering being a Freelance photographer and selling photos to the local free newspapers whom i know purchase the photos. But Im going to try and get a assitant job aswell i think to learn the ropes and techiques from a pro.

Anymore thoughts?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back