Photography Leads

photographerleads

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My friends and I have started a Photography Leads business. We wanted to get some feedback from photographers on what they most wanted from our business. If you wouldn't mind could you take a look at our site www.photographerleads.com and then give us some ideas on how we could better our service. Thanks for your time!
Also we are still in our research phase of our business, we are still trying to get pricing and other issues nailed down. Again thanks for your help

Last edited:
Looks like a good service. Wiling to pay the price, but I need a lot more details.

I have many questions. My main concern is; are these leads region specific? Are they type specific? I am a commercial/editorial photographer in LA. Can you provide me leads specific to work in my region as opposed to retail clients looking for head shots in Michigan?

Love & Bass

... that will be $20 for his services in ignoring you... lol

Kids these days...

There is no excuse for not getting back with a potential client. I have been a photographer for years. In addition to my photography skills; customer service is what brings my clients back time and time again. For some reason customer service is not high on a lot of photographers list. In my previous market I got a lot of my clients because they could not stand to work with certain photographers.

I do lack marketing skills. Plus I am now in LA. I am dying for some immediate help. As always I will muddle through until I get back on my feet.

Love & Bass

Craig, Thanks for checking out photographerleads and for the feed back. Sorry for the delay in the response. To answer your question, we sort the leads by area code, type and style of photography, as well as number of other criteria. When a photographer signs up for our service they create a profile. They indicate their type of photography, area code, ect. I hope that answers your question. I'll have to revise the site so these answers are easier to find. If you are curious to see how we generate the leads go to www.photopricequotes.com . Once again sorry I took so long in replying and thank you for your help.

Mike

Is the site taking a cut of the lead? Or are you looking at this as more of a directory of sorts for event and wedding photographers, for example?

While I couldn't poke around the site too much, you would want to have some support of support for displaying a limited gallery of the photog's work and/or website. People will make their decision to choose a photographer based on the perceived skill shown...

I do lack marketing skills. Plus I am now in LA. I am dying for some immediate help. As always I will muddle through until I get back on my feet.

No the best at marketing myself so I used a rep. He was paid a percentage of the contracts but it was worth it since he was getting me better paying jobs than I was getting by myself. I imagine those guys/gals are still around.

No the best at marketing myself so I used a rep. He was paid a percentage of the contracts but it was worth it since he was getting me better paying jobs than I was getting by myself. I imagine those guys/gals are still around.
Yep, their still around and good ones can really boost a career. There should be a ton of them in the LA area.

To be clearer, I am interested in your service. Sounds like a sweet niche you've found.

Edit-Woa, woa, woa. 60 bucks for one exclusive lead that may not even work? 12 dollars for a non-exclusive seems a little BS'y also (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I have been considering that as well. Have not gotten too far. My major concern is; don't you have to be billing at least 20k a year for them to consider you?

Love & Bass

I have been considering that as well. Have not gotten too far. My major concern is; don't you have to be billing at least 20k a year for them to consider you?

Love & Bass
Ask the reps. I don't know what they're doing these days.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back