Photography Question

Ahmult

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
These 2 pict have got high rate. But how can people distinguish it is good pict or not? Can expert give some guide?;)

24_crystalis.jpg

09_inthe2.jpg

What do you mean they've got a high rate?

Most photography is in the eye of the beholder. Neither of those pics does anything for me whatsoever, and they've both got bad blown highlights.

You could try posting them individually in the Critique Forum, giving a bit of info in each and saying what you would like people to comment on.
That section is where we discuss things like this.
Here is where they only talk about cameras :lol:

Well the first one is kind of boring and I'm not big on the axis being off (tilting the camera). I like the second one except for the blown highlights as Ant said. Some touchup will do wonders for the second. As Hertz said, if you are looking for honest, no holding back critique try posting to the Critique forum. But don't forget it is though our mistakes we learn the most. So allow our words to step you back a few steps and you will find the inspiration inside. What is this philosophy? I have to stop my ramblings. Anyway Ahmult, welcome to the forum and keep your photos coming. Maybe try the Photo Gallery for a bit.

Except for the highlights, I loved the first pic - nice subject & angle.
Second one is nice, maybe a little too much saturation?

See you in the Gallery forum.

This wont happen next time > <
I thought this post will be deleted so I open the other post.
This post can be deleted if necessary.

If you've already posted these in the critique gallery and would like us to erase this thread so nobody will know, just let us know :twisted: :D

Most reactions

Back