What's new

photography streaming info

vinski

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
bozeman, MT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all!, I have been listening to a lot of streaming radio with this fancy new High Speed internet we have here in the upper midwest. I am looking for some streaming info on photography. Can seem to come across anything with google. Anyone know of such a thing??

Also I am a newbie and excited to learn a lot from this forum. I have been doing video for 7 years and the forums were a great learning opportunity. Really excited to learn photography!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom