What's new

Photography Teaching Job

How young is considered young. I work with professionals that are late 20's that have never shot film or been in a darkroom. I suppose there are some kids that learned darkroom skills in their late teens, that are in their early 20's that this would be a fit for. Just not sure you'd find them on this forum.
 
I wish the OP luck in finding someone and appreciate that it is a valid opportunity for the right individual.
I would adamantly suggest to the camp that they change to digital photography where there are no chemicals involved and the young people would actually be interested in it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom