Photos for C&C, help me decide?

JamieR

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have no idea which edit i like better, let me hear your views please...

3661605641_3077cbced7_o.jpg

3662405128_cc16f50889_o.jpg

I like the red. That's a pretty good pic, I like it..

I actually prefer the yellow because it's a nice contrast to the background.

I like the red one. Something about the background in the yellow one just doesn't seem right to me.

I prefer the yellow as the colours blends nicely with the background...its a smoother image. The red is nice as well, but its too different.

Depends on what you are going for.

in my eyes, the red seems to pop a little more than the yellow. and then again, maybe its because the background is darker in the red rose image.

i think the yellow looks nicer against the background...background is fantastic by the way.
the red doesnt look 'bad' by any stretch...i just opt for the yellow.

i really like this shot...like a nice gesture that just got totally discarded...lots of good interpretations in this shot i think. well done. :thumbup:

I see a pattern here . . . I think I'm supposed to like the red the best.

Actually, I do. The yellow looks a little plastic to me. Red is my favorite color too!

I would have to say i like the red better then the yellow, more suitable i find and seems more realistic/ in place

it depends on what your looking for but i would say the Red one POPS out more..it grabs your attention.

Honestly can't decide but the yellow seems more atypical, which is interesting.

Thank you all for your responses. It seems a mixture between the two, i still can't decide!!!

coin -> flip

:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back