Sara,
Take my review with a grain of salt because I'm fairly new (and have pictures up for CC on this forum also.)
1. The first picture is my favorite because the lighting is best. It would be nice if you could see more catch-lights in her eyes in this warm lighting, though.
I also tend to turn a lot of photos at an angle ... Several of them I posted for CC & several people commented on them. The angular pictures tend to come off as looking "gimicky." The more I looked into professional photographer's website the more I noticed that those that are getting paid only do angles very selectively. I am going to try and use less angles in my pictures.
I like the sun flare in this picture.
Her elbow is cut off, the comp. on this would be better if you could see her elbow.
2. This picture is pretty good. The catchlights in her eyes are really nice and it might be nice to bump them up a little bit in PS. The lighting here is not very dynamic, making the photo appear more like a snapshot. I also would crop a little further away and include the top of her head.
3. Something someone commented on my photo made me think about this one. I think it would have been more professional looking if it had been shot straight-on rather than at an angle (but that is photographer's taste, so up to you). The crop is a little tight and you have a wrist, an elbow, and toes that are cut off.
I agree with whoever said it's really ambitious to try and shoot 5 little ones!
Good job!
