Photos from a Farm (C&C please)

I think if you got a little lower on the first one, it would be better to not have the little shed/barn being cut off by some of the overhanging branches. The tighter crop was nice too, maybe add a little vignette too. The Picture of the field with sheep and the barn should have the barn leveled. Overall good pictures. I agree that the saturation is way over done ( I am on my laptop which isn't the greatest anyway, but I am sure you cranked it up too high ) Try using the Vibrance instead of the saturation. Or look up how to use L.A.B. mode and curves to saturate. Overall, they are good shots though. Very scenic and the composition seems pretty decent.

The scene in #2 has tons of potential. The colors are incredible. The broken fence is incredible. The sheep are incredible!

1 and 4 are my favourite,didnt like the cow's eye photo and i like bus rider's edit alot.

The color saturation in all of these is over the top, with the greens fairly well exploding.

Chill it with the saturation! lol

I think the first one would look really cool in a high contrast black and white (the tighter crop that katy did)

The rest are pretty good, but a little more time could have been taken for the composition and a little less saturation!

Thank you to everyone for all the feedback, it's wicked helpful to know what to improve. And yes, this is Old Sturbridge Village, i'm surprised someone noticed.

Thank you all so much again, really awesome feedback!

And yes, this is Old Sturbridge Village, i'm surprised someone noticed.

I spent 3 summers doing a summer program up there (dressing up and being part of the scenery, apprenticing with the craftsmen. Pottery was sweet.) while in middle school. I haven't been in years, I really should take my camera and go again. I only live a few miles away.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back