What's new

Photos from a shoot this past weekend C & C

Kazooie said:
I guess I'll be the one to say it: That baby is extremely ugly. #1 would have been a winner if it hadn't been for her (him?) and the other kid looking away.

Dumbass
 
I guess I'll be the one to say it: That baby is extremely ugly. #1 would have been a winner if it hadn't been for her (him?) and the other kid looking away.

Shockingly rude. Perhaps you should rethink this comment.
 
Don't feed the trolls....

I think the problem with #2 is not the looking away thing, it's just that it looks forced and posed...there doesn't seem to be a purpose for her to look away rather than you or the baby...

Just my humble oppinion
 
Kazooie, i am really shocked by your comment.... it was not not only a thoughtless...heartless statement, but totally contrary to the truth; the baby is so lovely and sweet. I even pray this thread be removed fearing the baby's parents come to read those words..... so that b.baer can post images again and every one will compensate with new inputs....
 
I vote number four. The participants appear stiff in the other shots. Though it's probably my bias of posed shots talking...
 
I really enjoyed the colors but I think you need to focus on posing, lighting and depth of field
For example #2, she's slouched and her right arm is just there, blah. And them looking away only makes it worse.
I think the lighting has been address but every one of these are shot in the shade with a bright spot of sunlight hitting them at some point. Your photographer friend should have pointed this out for you.
I said dof because all of these have very busy backgrounds and what's even worse is that they're in focus! Try to use a wider aperture to blur some of that background.

Oh and can't a mod remove Mr. RoughChildhood's idiotic comment?
 
Frequency said:
Kazooie, i am really shocked by your comment.... it was not not only a thoughtless...heartless statement, but totally contrary to the truth; the baby is so lovely and sweet. I even pray this thread be removed fearing the baby's parents come to read those words..... so that b.baer can post images again and every one will compensate with new inputs....

Very much agreed! Next time I will learn from my noob mistake not post so many. Haha!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom