What's new

Photos from an EF 35MM f/2 from a crop body

jaomul

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Messages
5,715
Reaction score
1,554
Location
Cork Ireland
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Have ordered 35mm (not L lens). I have seen few photos and am impressed. Can crop body users post some from this lens. Thanks
 
It's a great lens, I keep it on my camera a lot. It's very sharp. Here's one pic, not the greatest I know but I don't have much up on photobucket and my laptop is about to die a painful death.
b8d4a0b1.jpg
 
Great example, thanks
 
flickr! You can search the database taken with that lens.
 
Thanks. Aware of Flickr,p-base is new to me. I find there is more interaction on a forum to see users images with different scenarios and conditions taken.
 
Lovely picture, shortpants! Nicely lighted and rendered.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom