What's new

Photos taken with a phone

Just checked in to a hotel, and someone headed straight to the bed to relax - I thought the scene looked a bit like a hotel brochure, but no time to grab the camera so took a quick phone snap ....

20190301_174110_20190301225409578.webp
 
Fred, nicely framed and rendered. Reminds me of images I see in the British photo magazine, Black + White Photography.
 
Over the last few years,the importance/prevalence of phone-shot photos has skyrocketed.
 
The cellphone photos I'm posting are still from 2014. I was using the iPhone 5 at that time and often using the Hipstamatic app, which at that time required one to choose the filters for lens, film and flash before taking the shot.
Now one can shoot with the phone's native camera and then bring it into Hipstamatic to choose from amongst the filters. Because one can shoot with the native camera, one isn't constrained to the old square format of Hipstamatic.


cottonwoods at the rio grande nature center


.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom